Hello friends! Hope you are starting a great week, today I have this cute bunny card using Bebunni Peek-A-Boo Set from the Bebunni Collection. I made my card pretty pink-y girl-y style, LOL.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Pink Textured cardstock. Top folded. Card size 5" x 6"
- Stamp image on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, this is the list of markers I used:
- Bunny: IG1, IG2, BG1, BGR1, BGR3
- Balloon: PP1, PP2, P3, PP4, PP5
- Box Top: BG1, BG2, BG3
- Box Bottom: CR6, CR7, CR8, CR9
- Ribbon: CR3, CR4, CR5, CR6
- Dots: TN3, CR5, FS8
- Stamp sentiment in Black Ink.
- Mat stamp piece with Pink and Red Cardstock, add straight stitches.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Add 3D Crystal Lacquer to balloon and ribbon, sprinkle clear glitter and set aside to dry.
- Create a big bow and adhere it to card.
Hope you like!
Have a great day!