Hello friends! A second post today, this time showing you a cute Valentine's card using this cute stamp set "Just Because" from the Popcorn The Bear Collection.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Green texture Cardstock. Emboss front of card with Regal Damask Embossing folder, sand the paper to reveal some of the white core from the cardstock.
- Stamp image on a piece of Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, here is the list of markers I used:
- Bear: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5, TN7
- Tissue Paper: PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5
- Heart Box: HB1, HB2, HB3
- Bow: DR3, DR4, DR5, DR6
- Red Dots: DR4
- Roses: DR3, DR4, DR5, DR6
- Leaves: CG2, CG3, CG4
- Shade: BG1, BG2
- Die-cut a heart shape and stamp sentiment.
- Adhere red cardstock behind image and add zig-zag stitches. Add panel to card base with dimensionals.
- Add heart with dimensionals.
- Add clear rhinestones.
- Add 3D Crystal Lacquer to bow and roses. Set aside to dry.
- Final card size: 5.25" x 5.5"
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!