Tuesday, January 14

Exciting news to share!!

Hello friends! My second post for today, it's because I have exciting news to share!! I am part of the new Top Dog Dies Design Team!! The official announcement was made yesterday and you can found it HERE. I really wanted to share it yesterday, but I was not feeling well, but today it's a new day and I am feeling much better.



Also, I want to share a couple of cards I made using Top Dog Dies!

For this card I used Heart Doily Die and the little hearts are from Heart Mini Album Finishers.
The cute image and sentiment is from Valentine Critters by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. This card is based on the Sketch Saturday


This second card is super easy and not stamping needed. I used the Heart Mini Album Finishers Die, this card got inspired by the FLT 275 Sketch


Stay tuned!! Soon, I will be sharing more projects!!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. yahooooo...looking forward to working with you Giovana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Giovana on joining the Design Team for Top Dog Dies! Your cards are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cutie patootie cards! i look forward to working with you on TDD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovana! Congrats on your new DT! Your card is adorable! Love the diecuts and cute bear! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards,love the teddy and your doodled background. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete