Here are the details:
- Make card base from Light Blue Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper (4" x 5.25"), ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, adhere a piece of Pink Cardstock and add zig-zag stitches. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp image on a piece of Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock, color it with Spectrum Noir Markers. Here is the list of markers I used:
- Hammock: TN2, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9
- Leaves: DG2, DG3
- Flowers: C5, C9, GB6, LV1
- Dog: BGR1, BGR2, BG3
- Cat: GB5, GB8. GB9, GB10
- Butterfly: LV1, LV2, LV3
- Die-cut image with Labels die, sponge inside of image with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
- Die-cut a couple of Madison Doily Dies (Top Dog Dies) in Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. Adhere them behind image and add it to card with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment, add it to card.
- Finally, add little dots of Star Dust Stickles to flowers.
I am submitting this card to:
- The Card Concept: Texture: Zig zag stitches, doilies :)
- Runway Inspired: Inspired by the colors, flowers :)
Have a fantastic day!