Friday, January 17

Hello there (Picture tutorial)

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great day! The germs have visited this residence and we are feeling a bit sick, so since I don't have anything new, I want to share a tutorial I made few weeks ago for eclectic Paperie. This technique is fun!!

Let's get started!

Start with a piece of Distress Watercolor, stamp Joy image (by Catherine Scanlon) in Versamark Watermark ink, apply Seafoam White embossing powder over image and heat set.



Add Blood Orange Gelato over flowers and spread them with the tip of your finger (or sponge)



Mix Acqua Dolce & Banana Gelatos to create a green color, spread all over the leaves, color the center of the image with Banana Gelato. With the help of a baby wipe, remove excess.



Add Gold Gelatos to all the image edges. After that, spray the whole piece with  Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mists, set to dry, your piece will shimmer beautifully!



Create a dot background, apply White embossing paste using Fancy Pants Dots Stencil.



This is a very fun part! I wanted a match ribbon for my project, but any of the ribbon I own matched this project, so I decided to create my own!! Super easy!

You need Seam binding ribbon, Blood Orange Gelato and Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mists


Color your ribbon with your Blood Orange Gelato, as much or as little you want, then spray your ribbon with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist!


Click on the picture so you can see all the beautiful shimmery ribbon!!


This is the final result, I put all the pieces together, created a triple bow and added pearls to the flowers! I really love how vibrant these colors are together!

 

 
 
I am submitting this project to:
 
Hope you like it and give it a try!
Have a beautiful day.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Giovana! Great tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a great tutorial, Giovana! I've just purchased some Faber-Castell Glaze and Pit Pens. Can't wait to try them out with my Terry Medaris stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb. I love the gelatos on the embossed image. The watercolour look is awesome. Great tutorial! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you colored the seam binding with the gelatos and mist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Wonderful technique, thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Gorgeous!!!
    Your Tutorial is very well done, Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Lovely colors with the white embossing. Beautiful bow with the color coordinating ribbon! So cool, now I want to play with my gelatos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love what you did with those Gelatos!!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! Love what you did with the gelatos! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete