Thursday, January 16

Mixed media inserts

Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a great day! Today, I want to show you another mixed media project I created yesterday, this time they are inserts for my Z Becky Brown bag. For this bag I used Ziva Windsor Blue inserts, added Gold Ferro Metallic Effect Paint randomly, set aside to dry, After few minutes I painted the inserts withPool Acrylic Paint (Ranger) and Twinkling H2O -Olive Vine, then masked the inserts with a Ranger Swirl Mask. Finally I stenciled flowers using Embossing Paste, colored the flowers with paint and let it dry.

These inserts were made in about 2 hours, so if I can do it, you can too!! Did I mention that mixed media/coloring/painting is so relaxing? I love it!!

I am submitting this project to:



Hope you like it as well!!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful mixed media inserts, and what a clever bag too! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete