Hello friends!! Today, I am sharing my first project as an official member of the Inspiration Team for Crafter's Companion USA, yay!! I am so excited, I have been making projects and I think you are going to love them all, the stamp images are adorable and I am very pleased with the new Spectrum Noir Markers.
So, for my very first project I used this cute image from Bebunni Collection "Bebunni Celebration", I had a lot of fun coloring it.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Yellow Textured cardstock, cut a piece of it 10" x 7", score it at 5" and fold it half.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper, size 6.5" x 4.5", ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, add a piece of Light Green Textured cardstock and a thin piece of Red Cardstock, add zig-zag and straight stitches. Tie on blue ribbon and add a bow.
- Stamp image on a piece of Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, here is the list of markers I used:
- Bunny: IG1, IG2, BG1, BGR1, BGR3
- Bunny Ears: PP1, PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5
- Balloons: CR4, CR5, CR6, IB2, IB3, CR7, CR8, CR9, GB3, GB4, GB6, GT1, GT2, GT3, FS7
- Shade: BG1, BG2
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image and sentiment with Label Dies.
- Add 3D Crystal Lacquer to balloons in the center, sprinkle clear glitter there, then cover the other balloons with Crystal Lacquer.
- Final size card: 5" x 7".
I am submitting these projects to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Something new
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!