This is the project I have for you, on Sunday, I found out about the birthday to a sweet lady who doesn't like to celebrate or even mention about her birthday, so since I didn't have my project all done, I decided to make a birthday card for her, ad although her birthday is on the 31st, I will be giving her this card today since I will be teaching at church, craft night are always fun!!
So I based my card on this sketch from Sketchbook Saturday.
Here are the details and products I used:
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock 5" x 3.25.
- Adhere ribbon and lace (from this kit). Stamp the flower center from the Dahlia Bouquet set in Pink ink.
- Stamp Small Tattered Blossoms flowers on patterned paper, die-cut flowers using coordinated dies. Ink all edges with red ink, mount flowers together and add a red dewdrop on each center.
- Die-cut a couple of vines from Sweet Juliet Set, adhere them behind the flowers.
- Stamp sentiment from Bold Vintage Floret in Jet Black Archival. (I stamped only half of the sentiment)
- Adhere flowers to panel and add little bits of Star Dust stickles to some of the petals.
- Add panel to card base with dimensionals.
- Add a couple of score lines to the bottom of front card.
Now, this is the list of participants:
- Giovana Smith
- Cibele Glazer
- Amarilys Doria
- Candy Slabaugh
- Loretta Lock
- Deneen Treble
- Vicki Dutcher
- Emilia Van den Heuvel
- Lee Ann Barrett
- Mary Faus
- Glenda Brooks
- Alissa Wells
- Linda Loew
- Linda Payne
- Caroline Duncan
- Lisa Allen
Enjoy the hop.