I recently ordered a couple of Luminarte Twinkling H2O and I love them!! Love playing with new products!
Ok, let me tell you some of the products I used for this project and few details.
- Start with a piece of wood, clean it, sand it and cover it with White Gesso. Set aside and let it dry.
- Paint the sides with Pool Acrylic Paint Dabber, then activate your Luminarte Twinkling H20 Olive Vine shimmer (love it!!) and paint the bottom parts with a brush.
- Now, for this fun part, using your fingers and white gesso, create the clouds.
- Spray the very bottom parts with Dylusions Melted Chocolate Spray.
- Take a little bit of the Dylusions Melted Chocolate Spray from the bottle and a fine paint brush and paint the branches. Rinse your paint brush.
- Add little dots of Luminarte Twinkling H20 Ginger Peach and Olive Vine to the brunches.
- Take you Olive Vine again, now your mixture is a little bit thick, paint the little valleys and green areas.
- After the paints are all dried, stamp the sentiment from Strictly Sentimens 2 in Jet Black Archiva Ink.
- Now take a Mini Chicken Wire Reversed stencil and White Embossing Paste and apply it to all sides.
- Take your Barcode Stencil and White Embossing Paste and apply it to the back side, add your signature.
- Paint a bird from Vintage Wood Birds with Dylusions Melted Chocolate Spray, then add little bits of Luminarte Twinkling H20 Ginger Peach.
I am submitting these projects to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Something new