Here is the sketch:
And this is my take:
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from So Noted Patterned Paper (Carta Bella) 3.75" x 5", ink all edges and stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Die-cut a rectangle piece using Journaling Die, mat with a piece of Gold Cardstock and add stitches. Adhere this panel to stamped panel and add it to card base.
- Add a strip of Gold cardstock.
- Stamp image from "Con Gratitud Set" in Memento Tangelo ink, add some shades with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle dies. Mat this piece with a scallop metallic piece. Add it to card.
- Add clear rhinestones.
I am submitting this card to:
Have a great day!