For this card I used Magical Deer image from Great Impressions Stamps.
I got inspired by the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch and CAS-ual Fridays "Create with 8" (I added 8 pearls)
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Stamp image on a piece of white cardstock in Versamark Watermark ink, add clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Old Paper, Vintage Photo and Tumbled Glass), add image to card.
- Die-cut snowflake from Gold cardstock and adhere it to card
- Add a strip of gold cardstock to the front bottom.
- Add pearls and sticker sentiment.
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!