Sunday, November 17

Happy Birthday Jenny!!

Hello friends! Today, I have a very special post for a very special person, our one and only "Jenny". She is the "Great Impressions DT Coordinator and a fantastic person to work with!!

I created this sweet card for her, I hope she likes it! I used the "Seize the Sketch" sketch, but I always change things around ;)


For this card I used this cute image: Happy Birthday Paper Art, colored it with Spectrum Noir Markers, leftover papers I had on my desk, I covered the sentiment with Crystal Lacquer.



Have a fantastic day!
Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise Giovana! Thank you so much! Means alot to me! Your card is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...this is darling!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card, Very thoughtful too

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is adorable!!! fab take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute little girl. Great card that any small girl would appreciate!

    ReplyDelete