Here are the details:
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat a piece of Pink CS and Patterned Paper (Trendsetter by Fancy Pants), add stitches.
- Mat another smaller duo, add stitches, stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Stamp images on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color it with Markers (Copics). Die-cut piece and adhere it to another pink square piece.
- Add pieces to card front.
- Create a bow, add a button and twine.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to coffee.
Be sure to leave a comment here, as well as the other blogs, to be eligible to win a $15 gift certificate to Reverse Confetti! To visit the other designers participating, please visit: Reverse Confetti for a list and start hopping! Comments will close at noon CST on November 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm on November 7th.