- Make card base from Pink Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Kraft Cardstock (3.75" x 5")
- Cut panel from White Cardstock (3 5/8" x 4 7/8"), stamp snowflakes from Spectacular Snowflakes Stamp set in Angel Pink Memento Luxe Ink, add clear embossing powder and heat set. Mat this with Kraft piece.
- Die cut a couple of Decorative Plaques in Kraft and white. Stamp image on White piece in Jet Black Archival and color it with Prismacolor Pencils. Cut Kraft piece in half and add it behind white piece. Add it to card base with Dimensionals.
- Die-cut a couple of snowflakes from Small Snowflake dies in Pink and Aqua and add then to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Golden Glitz Ink and cut sides as a banner.
- Die-cut a piece of red felt using ric rac die.
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (6) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 6 blog hops).
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, November 15th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, November 18th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!