This purse is the brown, with a silver nickel and a latte smooth handle. I really like this one, super soft to your hands ;)
Here are the details:
- I covered the white inserts with Patterned Paper, then inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress.
- Stamp dahlias in Golden Glitz ink, after the ink dries, outline the petals with a Uniball white pen.
- Adhere ribbon.
- Die-cut the swirls and add them to all sides.
- Decorate the handle.
- Stamps: Blooming Dahlia (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Golden Glitz Delicata (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Paper: Ziva Solar White Cardstock inserts (Z Becky Brown), Daphne Paper Collection (Heartfelt Creations), Neutral Cardstock (Stampin' Up)
- Accessories: Pink ribbon (May Arts), Uni Ball white pen, Scor-tape, Ornate gateway Die (Heartfelt Creations)
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!!