This time I created this elegant Christmas card, believe it or not, it didn't take too long to create and I am very happy with the results.
Here are the details:
- Make your card base from Ivory Cardstock. Size 5"x7"
- Cut a panel from red cardstock (6 3/8" x 4 3/8")
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper (6.25" x 4.25"), mat pieces together and add stitches.
- Stamp Vintage Floret frame on Patterned Paper in Versamark Watermak ink, add white embossing powder and heat set. Use Decorative Leafy Frame die and die-cut image.
- Sponge all leaves with Forest Moss Distress Ink and frame edges with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
- Stamp Christmas Poinsettia on Patterned paper in Versamark ink, add gold embossing powder and heat set. Die-cut flowers with coordinated Sun Kissed Fleur Die. ( I die cut a couple of set to use the small and medium flowers)
- Ink petal edges with Barn Door Distress ink, mount flowers and add red pearl.
- Add stitched panel to card base. Stamp sentiment from Christmas song set in Jet Black Archival ink.
- Add Vintage Floret frame to card base with dimensionals. Add poinsettias.
Don't forget to leave a comment in every blog for your chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to Heartfelt Creations, you have until Friday, November 29th (Eastern Time). Winner will be announced on November 30th.
List of participants:
- Caroline Duncan
- Amarilys Doria
- Deneen Treble
- Vicki Dutcher
- Cibele Glazer
- Emilia van den Heuvel
- Giovana Smith ---> You are HERE
- Selma Stevenson
- Alissa Wells
- Linda M. Loew
- Lee Ann Barrett
- Mary Faus
- Candy Slabaugh
- Glenda Brooks
- Linda Payne
- Lisa Allen