This is the card I made using this fun set! I decided to make a birthday card , I have this image in digital version and I am glad now it's a stamp one :)
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat a piece of Yellow cardstock and Patterned Papers. Die-cut a large scallop piece from yellow cardstock, add it to patterned paper pieces and add stitches.
- Tie ribbon and add a triple bow and button. Add panel to card base.
- Die-cut a frame from White Cardstock, stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black and color it with markers.
- Add piece to card with dimensionals. Add gold and green sequins.
- Cardstock: White (SU), Yellow (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Party Day (Crate Paper)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Olive Archival (Ranger), Spectrum Noir Markers.
- Accessories: Decorative Plaque Dies, Large scallop border die (Sweet 'n Sassy), Sequins, Dimensionals (SU), Yellow satin ribbon, green button, Sewing machine.
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, November 15th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, November 18th.