Thursday, October 30

Wish Rak October Card Contest.

HOLA!!! I just wanted to day that, LOL. You know I am homeschooling Rebecca and we have a lot of fun, we are studying about penguins and raccoons, she loves that, she is getting very close to start reading, she can put all the letter sounds together and try the words, that is so cool!!! and she is only 4!!!
OK, enough of school. Today I want to show you 2 cards I made for the Wish Rak group on SCS. Every month we have a Card Contest, that means you have to use an item(s) received through the group.
This is my card for:

Category #2: It's Bella Time. Create a card using a Bella image.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, White, Riding Hood Red.
Paper: SU DP Bella Rose.
Ink: Black, Burgundy (for sponging)
Stamp: Stamping Bella
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon, Prima flowers, Silver brad, Clear rhinestones, Pink glitter.
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, 3D dots EK-Success, Mini glue dots, Watercolor pencils, Markers

Category #3: Sketch it. Create a card using Sketch #85 from SCS.
I really love how this card turned out. It is so masculine and I am proud of myself because I hardly create masculine cards. I even used ribbon!!!! Can you see it???

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Chocolate chip, Kraft, Creamy Caramel.
Paper: SU DP Outlaw ( retired)
Stamps: Bronc Buster.
Ink: Chocolate chip, Gray.
Embellishments: Silver brads, Photo corner, twine, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon.
Accessories: 3D dots EK-Success, 1/16 Circle punch. Mini glue dots, sponges.

I hope you like them.
** Don't forget about my birthday blog candy**

1 comment: