Wednesday, October 8

Little Paper Shop Sketch Challenges.

I decided to play the "Little Paper Shop Sketches", even though I don't own any of their stamp sets. They have 2 super fun sketches.
Sketch #1: Orange Daisy
The images form this card are Daisy Trio #2 from smARTworks. This is a 3-step set, after I stamped my images I embossed the image using Clear Embossing powder. I distressed the circle and sponged it with Orange Craft ink. The sentiment is stamped in Stazon black. The ribbon is Offray Lemon Grass Satin ribbon, I got it from Walmart.
The CS colors used are: Chocolate Chip, Barely banana, White. The DP is Bo Bunny.

Sketch #2: Rejoice
The main image is Nativity by Serendipity, the sentiment is Rejoice from Studio G. The DP from the little squares is Ornament 2 by Best Creations, I used my sewing machine with white thread color around. I colored the image with Watercolor pencils and then added a little bit of Markers.

The card base is White and I stamped snowflakes from Studio G and embossed with Embossed gold powder. I added a red satin ribbon at the bottom. The sentiment is from Studio G as well, I used Cranberry Crisp ink.


I hope you like them
Have a great day

7 comments:

  1. Your work is gorgeous, I love all of the cards you posted today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much detail! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Giovana, wow, your cards are awesome! I have never heard of the little shop of papers, I am going to have to check that out. I hope that this week is blessing you with joy and creativity!
    You are indeed a blessing to me, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love all of your cards!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card - your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete