Wednesday, October 1

Tea Party Challenge #3

Hello everyone, I feel like it has been long time since my last post. I am very very late with my Tea Party Challenge Card, so sorry. I made a card for the challenge, but when I took the picture and edited I didn't like it, so I decided to make another card, then my Internet connection was so slow than I was close to have an attack. Our challenge this week is a double challenge : Sketch and Paper Piecing, provided by Peggy Lamb.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Confetti White.
Paper: Bo Bunny Decaf Dot.
Stamps: Chickadee Wishes by smARTworks.
Ink: Stazon Black, Cranberry Crisp.
Embellishments: Dew drops, Red hemp.
Accessories: 3D foam, Mini glue dots, Sewing machine, brown thread,gold stickles,Watercolor pencils,

Don't forget to check out the other DT member creations:
Dina,
Trish,
Susan,
Donelda

I hope you like it.
Don't forget to scroll down for my BLOG CANDY!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so frustrating when nothing you create turns out quite like you'd envisioned, isn't it? Your card is very pretty - I really like the red bird, and I love the gold stickles on the branch

    ReplyDelete