Tuesday, October 14

Some bunny loves you!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great day. I started my day going to the Lab and having some test done, I fasted for more than 12 hours and I was hungry, LOL. The lady st the lab took 4 tubs of blood, I hope I get only good results. I am having a Sinus infection and that is causing a lot of headaches, right now I am taking antibiotics and pain killers, but they make me drowsy, not fun.
Anyway, I've been working on DT assignments, but I managed some time to make a couple of baby cards. I used Somebunny Set from Verve Visual. The cards are very simple to make, less than 10 minutes, I think I spent more time cutting the bunny than making the card.
The bunnies are stamped twice and then positioned with 3D foam.


Card Recipe:
Card stock: White, Pink and Blue (all GP)
Paper: Blue byAmerican Crafts, Pink by Karen Foster Designs: Posies.
Stamps: Somebunny by Verve Visuals.
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue.
Embellishmnets: Offray ribbons, gold brads.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, 3D foam by EK SUccess, pink and blue glitter.

I hope you like them.

Have a great day


PS: Don't forget tomorrow is Tea Party Challenge, you can see the SC for this week, I hope you can play along.

1 comment: