Friday, October 3

I have been Tagged!!

I have seen this in other blogs around, but this is the first time I've been tagged. Thanks so much Leslie, I just met Leslie online and she is so nice and sweet. If you have a free minute, stop by at her blog and just say Hi.
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Facts about me:
1.- When I was 28 years old, somebody asked me if I was 18 and ready to get my ID, LOL
2.- I was an OB (Obstetrician in Peru), here I hope one day go back and work on my career.
3.- I started making cards 3 years ago, but seriously about a year and half ago.
4.- I spent 29 hours in labor and ended up having a C-Section :( really bad experience.
5.- I hate my feet!! They are so horrible. I wear sock every night to go to bed, doesn't matter how cold or hot is, weird!!
6.- My whole family lives in Peru, except my yongest sister who lives in NC.
7.- I speak fluent Spanish and understand Italian and Portuguese.

Ok, I hink I have a lot of more weird thing to share, LOL, but enough for today.

I will pass this on:

Dawn,
Julie,
Jessica,
Heather,
Jennifer,
Lynda,
Maria

I hope you can play along and have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Giovana!!! Love the information about you! I will definitely try to post sometime this weekend! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete