Friday, March 28

Why, oh why

Today challenge at SCS was to use an embellishment that you bought because you thought you could use it anytime, BUT never use it. Well, I have few things that I bought and still there, in packages, looking at me shouting PICK ME, PICK ME, LOL.
When I started making cards and I can hardly have anything, but now I would say I have something (of course I wish more), I bought the ribbon I used in my cards (yes, I made 3!!!) long time ago, and today was the perfect occasion to take it and use it.
Anyway, here they are, I hope you like them.
God bless.

Materials I used for my cards:
Stamps: SU Merci, SU Vases in Vogue.
Card stock: SU Lovely Lilac, SU Pretty in Pink, SU Regal Rose, SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Pixie Pink, White.
Embellishments: Miss Elizabeth Pink Polka Dots ribbon, Michael's Dashes, Dots & Checks ribbon, brads, foam sticker flowers, white ribbon from Walmart, gold stickles, gold ep.
Paper: DP unknown, transparency sheets.


No comments:

Post a Comment