Thursday, March 20

Masculine card

Hello everyone,
Today I have thousand of things to do (well, maybe less than that) but I had some time for a card. I hope my husband doesn't read this post today because I made a card for HIM!!!! Tomorrow is DH's birthday, he is the best man on earth and my best friend. I hope he likes this card, it is so difficult to create something masculine and good at the same time, well at least for me.
I used the SU DO Outlaw (retired), some brown card stock, 1 photo corner, 2 green brads, a couple of scallop circles (green and yellow) I distressed the borders with some SU Chocolate Chip Craft Ink, the stars are from Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps.
Did I mention to you that I won some blog Candy at Gina K Designs???? Yes, I did. In fact today I received my prize. They are wonderful scissors (I took the picture, but it was really bad) you can check it out here :
http://blog.ginakdesigns.com/2008/03/13/four-fabulous-corners-one-tool.aspx
I used them in the small panel in my card.

I hope you like my card.
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment