Tuesday, March 25

Color Combination Challenge

Hello everyone, I am back!!!! I missed a lot my "blog world". I had a lot of thing to do, but thank goodness I have more time now. Rebecca and David had their birthday party last Saturday, we had a lot of fun, I cooked a lot of food "Chicken enchiladas and tacos" I still having some of both in my freezer, but for now I don't want to eat more of these.
Rebecca got sick just after her real B'day, poor little girl, she still coughing, but it is not as it was last week, she is sleeping better and finally I can sleep too.

Yesterday, she had her 4 year-old check up, everything was Ok until it was the time for more SHOOTS, Oh My, she screamed so loud, I am pretty sure that the whole building heard her. After that, she got a lollipop and everything was just fine. At home she told me that the nurse made holes on her legs, LOL, I explained the best I could that those shoots will help her to prevent anything and in case she gets sick, it is not going to be too bad, I don't really know if she understood, but today she is doing good and forgot about the Shoot experience.

Anyway, I tried today Color Combination Challenge on SCS. Whisper White, Soft Blue and Basic Gray or Black.
I made 2 cards for this CCC. I hope you like them
First Card: Always
For this card I used Black, SU Soft Sky, Gray and White Card stock. For the layout I used Sketch #138 . I received the stamped images from SU Always Set through the Wish Rak group, I just cut and positioned them in the center diamond piece. I added some embossed flowers on one corner. I got those from Michael's on the wedding aisle (thanks Lauren for the announcement)
I used my corner punch and added some brads in each corner, a little bit of gold stickles and that's it!!!
I hope you like it!!!


Second card: For you!!!
I love this Penny black images, they are extremelly cute. I tried this time Lauren (Mytime) Sketch from some weeks ago. I just folded my Soft Sky CS and added some Ana Griffin DP, black CS (I used my edges scissors for the border) I added some embossed white CS, I attached some blue ribbon. The scallop circle is hand cut , I used my Coluzzle for the main image, colored pencils and SU Markers, a little bit od gold stickles for the flowers.

I hope you like it.


1 comment:

  1. You've done a beautiful job on both these cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete