Saturday, March 1

Easter basket

Yesterday I was reading blogs (amazing card markers blogs) and I found a link to another blog
that I didn't know. I checked it out and You have to visit it, it is amazing. Jody is a real talented creator. I tried her basket tutorial. It is really easy and the instructions and excellent. A lot of details that you are gonna be able to make without any problems.

For my basket I used double-sided color Card stock, I bought this over a year ago and I haven't used it much. One side is yellow and the other is green. I used the yellow side. For the handle I used SU Pumpkin Pie CS, the oval punch I received through the Wish Rak Group as well as the Easter image. I cut the bunnies images with my Coluzzle.
As she says in her tutorial is better if you used sticky strip because it is a lot stronger than regular double sided tape.
I hope you like it. God bless








2 comments:

  1. That is SO cute! Great job on the basket! :)

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete