Thursday, March 27

Just Spray it

Hello everyone!!! I hope you are doing great and have a blessed day.
Today is a new day and also a new challenge day. I checked today's challenge on SCS and it was to create a card using a spray of any kind. so I immediately came to my mind Rebecca's new toy. I got for her B'day a Crayola Color Wonder Sprayer, she loves it and I do too!!!!LOL.
I used it to create my card this morning. I used all 4 colors are include in the set and even the crayola wonder paper, I tried to use regular CS, but didn't work.
My card is really simple, I made 4 cards in only 10 minutes. I sprayed the crayola paper, it dried very fast, then I applied a bit of Hair Spray and let them dry. After that, I stamped my Thanks so Much sentiment using Black Stazon.
My felt flowers are my creation, I traced them and cut them. I cut more than 70 in different color, my fingers hurt after that.
I hope you like my card.
God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Giovana!
    Que maravilla de Blog! es todo precioso! me ha gustado muchisimo pasearme por aqui.
    Que postales tan bonitas, tu eres una artista con todo lo que hagas!
    Y tu niña, es preciosa, todo un amor!
    Un beso muy fuerte,
    estaremos en contacto a través de los blogs! ;)
    Muaks,
    Estela

    ReplyDelete