Here are the details of this project:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. 5" square card.
- Stamp image from Spring Season Set on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color image with markers. I used Spectrum Noir.
- Flower Pot: TN1, TN2, TN3, PP4, DG1, DG2
- Grass: DG1, DG2
- Chair: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN5
- Pillow: BT3, BT4
- Big leaves: DG1, DG2, JG1. JG2
- Hat: FS2, LV1, CR6, CG3
- Welcome Sign: TN1, TN2, TN3
- Die-cut image with Square Dies.
- Mat image with a piece of Black cardstock. Add dimensionals.
- Die-cut a Decorative Lattice Swirl from Red Metallic cardstock, add it behind image.
- Add image to card base.
- Add pearls.
You have until Friday, May 2nd at midnight (EST time) to leave a comment for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations
Here is the list of participants:
- Giovana Smith ---You are HERE
- Vicki Dutcher
- Emilia van den Heuvel
- Amarilys Doria
- Cibele Glazer
- Glenda Brooks
- Lee Ann Barrett
- Candy Slabaugh
- Mary Faus
- Alissa Wells
- Lisa Allen
Have fun hopping!