Welcome to day 3 of our January feature Blog Hops!
Today we're featuring "Valentine Critters" stamp set
- Clear stamp set includes 6 images and 10 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6" x 8"
- Bunny image measures approximately 2.25" x 2.5"
- Elephant image measures approximately 2.75" x 2.25"
- Designed by Diane Zechman
- Stamp set - $26
Some-bunny loves you: Isn't this bunny adorable!
Here are the details:
- Make cards base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock (3.5" x 4.75"), create a cloud background using a die-cut or hand cut cloud, sponge it around with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. Adhere it to a slightly bigger piece of Pink Cardstock and add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp bunny on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with markers. I used Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1, FS2, FS3, CR6, DR1, Dr2, DR3, DR6. Cut out bunny.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival.
- Die-cut clouds, emboss and adhere them to white panel with dimensionals.
- Add bunny to panel with dimensionals, cover heart in Crystal Lacquer and sprinkle clear glitter on top.
- Add rhinestones.
- Add panel to card front.
I paws-itively love you. Another super cute image! I had a lot of fun coloring this little guy, this is a super CAS card.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from red Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel a panel from White Cardstock (3.75" x 5"), emboss 3/4 of it with hearts embossing folder, stamp sentiment on bottom part with Coffee Archival Ink.
- Die-cut a large heart in red cardstock, add it to card panel.
- Stamp dog image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with markers, I used these Spectrum Noir Markers: BG 1, BG3, BG4, BG5, BG6, DR1, DR3, DR6.
- Die-cut puppy and added to card with dimensionals.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to heart and sprinkle clear glitter. Set aside to dry.
- Add rhinestones to panel.
- Add panel to card base.
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (5) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 5 blog hops).
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, January 17th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, January, 20th.
Thanks so much for joining us!
Enjoy the hop!