Saturday, November 9

"Moxie Fab Thanks! Blog Hop"


Hello friends!! Today we are having a very special blog hop to tell Cath, thanks so much!!! for all the Moxie Fab goodness we have had over the last few years. All the inspiration she has brought to us crafters.

If you arrived here from Heidi's blog, you are in the right place!

I would love to share few Moxie Fab moments with you all!

  1. First time, when I won a Moxie Fab package with fantastic goodies, I was on cloud 9 when the box arrived at my door, actually the papers and flowers are from the box of goodies I got then. The goodies are so pretty that I am very careful, LOL, you know, I use them for special occasions like today.
  2. Second time, I won "The Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge", for reals!! I got a huge smile on my face and did the happy dance :) oh yeah baby!!
  3. Then I got a FAB e-mail from Cath inviting me to be part of the "Moxie Fabber of the Week", I said WHAT? I mean, seriously!? and what she said about me was just amazing. Thank so much Cath! You are super special and lovely!
So, this is the card I made for her. The papers are delicate and the flowers are just perfect. I used a sentiment that says a lot, and since Spanish is my primary language, I wanted to say it in Spanish :) I just added few stitches and voila!


The sentiment says: I just wanted to tell you that you are fabulous!



Now, hop over to Katrina's blog.

Thanks again Cath!

Hugs!

35 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Sweeeeet creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Giovani...such a fun and trendy card - one that I'm sure Cath will treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty with all of it's pinkness! love the angled cuts of dsp and those amazing button flowers! she will treasure this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card...lovin' your blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Loving the soft colors & sweet blooms! The stitching is pretty fab too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bien dicho, amiga! Una tarjeta maravillosa para una persona maravillosa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just precious Giovana. You have the craftiest stitching on cards, and those punch circle? flowers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabuloso card, Giovana, for our fabuloso Cath!! She will be delighted with this!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty in pink, Giovanna ... just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those flowers! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those flowers, and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so sweet and beautiful, Giovana!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the patterns, the stitching, the awesome texture of those blooms :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful & SO pretty. Love the mix of patterns & stitching. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing the wonderful memories about Cath, Giovana! Love the card you share-so many beautiful details and loveliness! So happy that you are part of this epic blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. your cards are always beautiful,Giovana, and this is no exception. So cool that you used those flowers for this card :0

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is lovely! Thanks for sharing your special moments with Moxie Fan World :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for this oh-so-lovely card, Giovana! I am honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for your kind words about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such incredibly time there, and am *so glad* I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is definitely a fabulosa card, Giovana! Love the addition of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is amazing! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So amazing - love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Totally fabulous card! Sorry it has taken me so long to hop here!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a nice post and lovely card - the flowers, the colors, the sentiment. Much to smile about.

    ReplyDelete