Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is celebrating Christmas in July!!! with a really nice blog hop, feauturing old and brand new Christmas stamps!!! I created 2 cards using Christmas Light and Christmas Joy Set!
Lots of great things are happening at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps during these pre-holiday festivities! ALL Christmas clear stamps are 20% off through Wednesday, July 25. Three new holiday sets are in stock early, for a fun pre-release, and they you can get them before they are released in September and October... if you buy them now, you can take advantage of the sale price!
Every order of $25 in Christmas clear stamps will receive Gingerbread Man, a darling new 2" x 2" mini clear set. And as always, all clear stamp orders of $50 or more get this month's free w/ stamp set, Christmas Candle (while supplies last).
Here are the cards I created:
Christmas Light: This is very simple and elegant card. I used "Christmas Light Set" and Christmas Light Candle Die". This is a 5" square card.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock (4 3/8" square), Score lines at each side of panel (3/8" and 1/2")
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Tie on gold tinsel.
- Add a couple of Gold head nails. Mat this piece with a 4.5" square panel of Good as Gold Cardstock.
- Die-cut Candle, stamp image onto die cut piece in Watermark Versamark Ink, add Gold embossing powder and adhere it to card with large Pop dots.
- Adhere panel to card base with large pop dots.
- Cardtsock: White, Good as Gold (GKD)
- Stamps: Christmas Light (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Watermark Versamark (Tsukineko). Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Gold Head nails, Gold tinsel (etsy)
- Accessories: Candle Light Die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Scor-buddy, Pop dots, Scor-tape.
Merry Christmas: I called this card my AOLC: Almost One Layer Card. I made it that way, but then I decided to change it a little bit and stamped an extra image, die-cut it using one of the new die-cuts from SNSS, I like it much better this way :)
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp image on card in Barn Door Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Forest Moss Distress Ink.
- Tie on ribbon, Create a triple bow with Bow-easy. Add a gold brad and adhere it to card.
- Add Green Rhinestones.
- Stamp image on an extra piece of White cardstock. Die-cut it and stamp Decorative Toppers.
- Adhere die-cut piece to card.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Stamps: Christmas Joy, Decorative Frame Toppers (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Barn Door Distress, Forest Moss Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Green Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Gold brad (American Crafts), Green Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- Accessories: Decorative Plaque Dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Pop dots, Heat gun.
Hope you like my projects!
Ready to see what the Design Divas and a few special friends have been up to with their Christmas stamps? Take a look (and be sure to read on, for information about how you can join in on this hop and win some prizes):
Have a great day and happy hopping!!