A note for you
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock: 3.5" x 4.75". Stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black and color it with Copic Markers.
- Stamp mailbox in White Cardstock, color and die-cut it. Adhere it to image with pop dots. Add Crystal Lacquer.
- Die-cut grass from Western Bronco Die Set. Adhere it to image.
- Add Stickles to flowers. Tie on twine and make a bow.
- Stamp sentimen in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss it wit Label Fourteen and stencil it with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
- Paper pierced sides of panel. Add sentiment to card
Heartfelt Creations Products Used on this Project:
- HCPC 3476 Mailbox Surprise PreCut Set
- HCPC 3475 Special Delivery PreCut Set
- HCD 723 Garden Romance Die
- HCD 720 Western Bronco Die
- Grand Calibur
- 3D Crystal Lacquer
- Cardstock: White (GKD), Textured Green (Bazzill)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress, Worn Lipstick Distress(Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pink Twine (the Twinery), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
Accessories: Copic Markers : C0, C1, C3, C5, R46, E35, R20, R22, YG 95, Colorless Blender 0, Label Fourteen Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Sponges, Paper piercing set.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!