- Make card base using largest die from Fleur de Lis Square Nestabilities in Red Cardstock.
- Mat Jelly Bean Green Cardstock and Patterend Paper, add stitches and tie on ribbon. Adhere it to card base.
- Stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black on White Cardstock. Color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut and emboss it with Circle Nestabilities.
- Adhere image to card base.
- AddWhite Opal Liquid Pearls to snow points and Star Dust Stickles to ground area and top of house.
- Create a triple bow with Bow-easy and adhere it to card. Add a green rhinestone.
- Cardstock: Red, Jelly Bean Greem White (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon, Green Rhinestone (KaiserCraft), White Opal Liquid Pearls, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Fleur de Lis Square Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Scor-tape, Sewing machine.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!