Wednesday, July 25

Matthew 21:22

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day. I have a pretty to show you today. All images and dies are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. For this card I used the Sketch from Splitcoaststampers and pretty Fall colors, I am so ready for Fall :)

Directions:
  • Make card base from Ivory cardstock.
  • Mat Chocolate Cardstock with Patterned Paper. Add straight and zig-zag stitches. Distress all edges and adhere panel to card base.
  • Die-cut butterflies from Patterned Paper and stamp butterflies in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
  • Die-cut oval frame, stamp frame topper and saying.
  • Adhere Oval frame to card, add butterflies. Add pearls.
  • Create a triple bow with bow-easy and a clear rhinestone and adhere it to card.
TIP: Since glue dots don't work for me, I use my heat glue gun to secure my brads, pearls, rhinestones, butterflies :)


Card Recipe:
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and wonderful verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's a beautiful card and such a meaningful verse.

    ReplyDelete