Tuesday, July 17

Another Baby Card

Hello my friends!!  Sorry for being so quiet in the last few days, but since the weather hasn't been too bad, I decided to do a lot of yard work and then I was DONE!! I couldn't even move my arms, LOL. But now, I am feeling better and ready to show another CAS and OLC I made using the set Bebé from Latina Crafter.

Talking about Latina Crafter, every month a new sketch challenge is posted and you can win some of their pretty stamps. The rules are in Spanish, but if you decided to play along, just create a card, using Latina Crafter Stamps are not required, link your direct post to the blog and you are in :)

So this is the sketch for this month:


And here is my card:

Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock.
  • Emboss front card with Floral Oval Nestabilities.
  • Stamp onesie in Memento Summer Sky, the onesie lines in Memento Bahama Blue and the sentiment in Memento Danube Blue.
  • Create a twine mini pom-pom and adhere it to card.
Super easy right?!
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Me encanta Giovanna, sencilla y hermosa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER bella Giovana!!! me encantó tu tarjeta, super tierna!

    Cariños,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete