Dream Big!! This set is adorable!
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Mat Patterned Paper and Lemon Drop Cardstock, add stitches and then cut edges using a pair of zig-zag scissors.
- Stamp image and sentiment on Watercolor paper in Black Archival Ink.
- Color image with Watercolor Pencils (Inktense).
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil them with Circle Nestabilities.
- Adhere panel to card base. Add Stickles and pearls.
- Stamp and extra butterfly, color and cut it out.Adhere it to image.
- Create a double bow with bow-easy.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Blossom Soup (Jillibean Soup)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger), Watercolor Pencils (Inktense)
- Embellishments: Yellow Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Pink & Star Dust Stickles.
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Bow-easy, Pop dots, Scor-tape, Sponges.
Mathew 11:28: This Bible verse comes from "Words of Jesus" Set, I love this set!! Also in this card I am showcasing one of the new dies from Decorative Plaques. This oval die is beautiful and also coordinates with another new set I am using in this card "Decorative Frame Toppers".
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Chocolate Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Ink all edges of Patterend Paper, mat together, add straight stitches.
- Add a strip of Patterned Paper and a Big Scallop border made from Innocent Pink Cardstock. Add zig-zag stitches.
- Die-cut Oval from Chocolate Cardstock, Stamp toppers and verse in Versamark ink, add gold embossing powder and heat it up.
- Add a couple of strip of Pink Lace Tape.
- Add Oval to card with Pop Dots.
- Create a double bow with bow easy, add gold brad. Adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate, Innocent Pink (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Lost & Found Two (My Mind's Eye)
- Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Hand-dye Seam Binding Ribbon, Gold brad (American Crafts), Ruby Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Dark Pink Lace tape (Love My Tapes)
- Accessories: Scallop Border Die, Decorative Frame Toppers Die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Gold embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Pop dots, Sewing machine.
Hope you like my creations!
Have a fantastic day!!