Monday, July 30

Cherish every moment

Hello my friends!! Hope your Monday is great. I spent few hours stamping this last weekend, I usually rest or watch TV, but I decided to play another challenge from the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges!

My card is very Clean and Simple! what do you think?

Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock.
  • Stamp flowers in VersaMark Ink, add clear embossing powder and heat it up.
  • Stamp sentiment in Black Archival Ink.
  • Sponge all flowers and leaves with Distress Inks/
  • Add pearls.
  • Tie on ribbon, create a  bow with a bow-easy and add to card.

Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
  • Stamps: Stately Flowers 4 (Gina K. Designs)
  • Ink: Spun Sugar Distress, Barn Door Distress, Peeled Paint Distress, Forest Moss Distress (Ranger), VersaMark
  • Embellishments: Pearls, White Ribbon
  • Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Heat embossing gun, Sponges.
Submitting this challenge to:
  1. SimonSays Challenge: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. It is good to be reminded that sometimes simple is a good thing!! This technique can be used in many ways. Thanks for reminding me..

    ReplyDelete