Monday, July 2

For the Bride & Groom

Hello my friends! Today I want to show you a card I made few days ago using pretty stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy, this set is called "Wedding Cake" and perfect for this Wedding Season.
Also, a couple of weeks ago I won a nice prize from Sharon Johnson's blog, she has the most amazing Stamp and Ribbon Store, you should check it out!!
For my card I used the card base and Patterned Paper I won, they are After Five Collection from KaiserCraft, The ribbon is so yummy and silky, perfect for this card.

The image was stamped on White Cardstock in Weathered Wood Distress Ink, I added few Liquid Pearls and Pink Stickles. The sentiment was stamped in Black Soot Distress Ink.


As you can see I didn't use my sewing machine this time :) Having these beautiful papers, I thought I could let my sewing machine have a little break.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment