The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Grand Tags: This beautiful sets designed by Tami Mayberry is perfect to create cards to grandma or grandpa! I don't own Labels 22 (yet), so I decided to play with a different Labels Die to create my card :)
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock (5" square)
- Mat Innocent Pink Cardstock and Patterned paper. Add zig-zag stitches and tie on ribbon. Create a double bow with the bow-easy, add brad and add to card.
- Stamp label image (x2) on Ivory Cardstock in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
- Die-cut images using Labels 3 Nestabilities Dies. Stamp sentiment in Aged Mahogany.
- Add Labels to card base.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Innocent Pink (GKD)
- Paper: Lost & Found 2 (My Mind's Eye)
- Ink: Worn Lipstick, Aged Mahogany (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Hand-dye seam binding ribbon, Gold brad (American Crafts)
- Accessories: Large Pop dots, Scor-tape, Labels 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine.
Pretty Patterns: This beautiful set designed by Melanie Muenchinger is fantastic!! I know you already love it, I have created a couple of more cards using the other patterns and I can wait to show them to you, but for now I have a chevron card for you.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Stamp chevron pattern on White Cardstock in Memento Summer Sky Ink. Mat this piece with a a slightly bigger piece of Lemon Drop Cardstock.
- Tie on ribbon.
- Add Paper flower and button.
- Stamp sentiment (from Grand Tags) in Black Archival Ink and add it to card.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Summer Sky (Tsukineko), Black Archival (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Dandelion Grosgrain Ribbon (GKD), Yellow button, Pink Paper flowers (Prima)
- Accessories: Scor-tape, Sewing machine.
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- Tami Mayberry – Illustrator Grand Tags
- Melanie Muenchinger – Illustrator Pretty Patterns
- AJ Otto
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Michelle Woerner
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Thanks for stopping by.