Our challenge this week is sponsored by "Echo Park Paper"
Here is the card I created for this week's challenge.
- Make card from Ivory CS.
- Create a panel with Chocolate Brown and Ivory CS. Emboss Ivory CS, ink all edges, mat and add stitches. Adhere it to card.
- Die-cut Patterned Papers, ink all edges and mat with Chocolate Brown CS. Add stitches and adhere panels to card.
- Die-cut a Rectangle and Oval piece. Stamp sentiment on Oval piece. Mat together and adhere them to card.
- Stamp and color pumpkins, cut them out and adhere it to card with Pop Dots.
- Create a double bow, add green brad and adhere it to card.
- Add gold nailheads to corners.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to pumpkins.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown, White (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Yellow "Blissful Collection" (Authentique), Orange "Forever Fall collection" (Bo Bunny)
- Stamps: Falling for You StampTV Kit (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress.
- Embellishments: Gold Nailheads (GKD), Green Brad (American Crafts), Green Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy).
- Accessories: Distressed Stripes embossing folder, Square, Rectangle and Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Glue dots, Pop dots, Crystal Lacquer, Tape (Love my Tapes).
I used the sketch from "Mojo Monday", the colors are from The Play Date Cafe "Orange, Yellow & Green", the theme comes from RRR "Autumn" and the Simon Says "Use of Dies"
The deadline for this challenge is 11.59pm PST on Friday, September 30, 2011. For more details, some fabulous design team inspiration and to link up your projects, click here
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!