- Colors from The The Play Date Cafe
- Sketch from Card Patterns.
- Playing with Our Peeps" from Touch Twin Markers
- Wet or Dry Embossing: La La Land Crafts (I embossed the circle and scallop circle pieces)
Here is my card:
- Make card base from White cardstock. 5" square.
- Create a panel with Lemon Drop CS and Strips of Patterned Paper. Ink all edges and add stitches. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp image on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Markers.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities. Mat this piece with a scallop circle piece. Adhere it to card.
- Tie on ribbon. Make a cow with bow-easy, add a brad and adhere it to card.
- Add Stickles to wings, diamond and crown.
- Add pearls.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop, Vibrant Violet (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned paper: Blissful (Authentique)
- Stamps: Marci (La La Land Crafts)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Pearl, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Yellow Brad (American Crafts), Lilac Seam Binding Ribbon (Hug Snug)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilites, Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Pop dots, Sewing machine, Sponges.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!