Thursday, September 8

Hello!

Hello my friends! Wow, it has been awhile since my last post, considering all my last 5 post were pre-scheduled. Last weekend my family and I went to a family retreat to a Christian Ranch, it was fantastic!! I met new people, great Bible studies and a lot of fun. My daughter had so much fun that every night she fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow, LOL.
On Monday afternoon, we came back home and we all were very tired so we decided to buy some healthy sandwich at a place that says eat fresh, anyways, I got a really bad stomache and my daughter got food poisoning, poor little girl, she was so sick it was not fun. She missed school yesterday, she went today, but still not much appetite.

Anyway, just to let you know I am alive and I have a couple of post already ready to go.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment