- Make card from Ivory cardstock.
- Punch a side border of Chocolate Brown Cardstock, add Patterned paper, ink all edges and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment and swirl image. Add Liquid pearls on swirl. Tie ribbon around and add pearl. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image on White cardstock. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Add Stickles on bird. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Grunge Damasks Quarter Digital Paper (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Springtime Silhouettes StampTV Kit, Bring the Bling (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Victorian Ribbon (etsy), Pearl, Liquid Pearls
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Border punch (Martha Stewart), Pop dots, Sponges.
Now, it is time to visit Jennie's blog and enjoy her beautiful creation.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have fun hopping!!