Thursday, March 10

Sweet baby

Hello my friends and Happy Thursday! Weekend is almost here and my to-do list is so long I don't know I will be able to do everything I want. Anyway, last night I treated myself with some good crafting time and I created this super cute baby card :)
I just love the sketch from CardPatterns and the colors from Off The Wall Craftiness, so this is my card.



Directions:
  • Make card from Cardstock.
  • Punch out a border of Ocean Mist Cardstock. Adhere Patterned Paper, ink edges and add stitches. Adhere to card.
  • Add floral yellow ribbon.
  • Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut piece with Rectangle Nestabilities, emboss and stencil. Add Crystal Lacquer to image and set to dry.
  • Stamp sentiment on White cardstock in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Adhere to image.
  • Adhere image to card with foam tape.

Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: White, Ocean Mist, Innocent Pink (Gina K. Designs)
  • Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle.
  • Stamps: Basket Blessings (Gina K. Designs)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger).
  • Embellishments: Butter Ruban Ribbon (American Crafts).
  • Accessories: Sewing machien, Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Flower punch (Martha Stewart), Crystal Lacquer, Foam tape, Sponges, Scor-tape.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww this is so adorable Giovanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect baby card - those animals are so cute. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete