I just love the sketch from CardPatterns and the colors from Off The Wall Craftiness, so this is my card.
- Make card from Cardstock.
- Punch out a border of Ocean Mist Cardstock. Adhere Patterned Paper, ink edges and add stitches. Adhere to card.
- Add floral yellow ribbon.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut piece with Rectangle Nestabilities, emboss and stencil. Add Crystal Lacquer to image and set to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Adhere to image.
- Adhere image to card with foam tape.
- Cardstock: White, Ocean Mist, Innocent Pink (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle.
- Stamps: Basket Blessings (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Butter Ruban Ribbon (American Crafts).
- Accessories: Sewing machien, Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Flower punch (Martha Stewart), Crystal Lacquer, Foam tape, Sponges, Scor-tape.
Have a great day!!