So, our challenge is Spring is near, Green is here!!
Here is my card: Thinking of you
- Make card from cardstock.
- Offset Cardstock and patterned Paper and add stitches. Ink all edges and adhere to card.
- Stamp roses on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color roses with Copic Markers. Die-cut image with Oval Nestabilities, emboss and stencil it. Add Crystal Lacquer on it and set to dry.
- Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Tie Lemon Drop Baker twine around and add a Button.
- Stamp sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress ink.
- Cardstock: White, Grass Green (GKD)
- Paper: Material Girl (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stamps: Buds & Vases, Framed Greeting (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain, Crushed Olive (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Lemon Drop Twine (The twinery), Green Button (GKD)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Foam tape, glue dots, Crystal Lacquer.
Have a great day!