Saturday, March 5

Heartfelt Creations "Thank you" Blog Hop.

* This is my second post, if you are here for the Scrappy Saturday Challenge, please scroll down. Thanks!

Hello my friends!! Hope you are having a great day and welcome to our Heartfelt Creations "Thank you" Blog Hop. This blog hop is to say Thanks so much to Linda and Emma Lou for the wonderful 6 months as a Heartfelt Creations Designers. I am truly honored to be part of this wonderful group.


Today, you are going to enjoy lots of wonderful projects from the Design Team. If you are here from the very talented Debbie, you are in the right place. Now let me show you the card I created for today's blog hop.

Here is my "THANKS" card:

Directions:
  • Make card from cardstock.
  • Mat Ivory Cardstock and Patterned paper and add stitches.
  • Add a strip of Scor-tape on the bottom of the card, ruffle ribbon and add stitches.
  • Die-cut swirl border twice, emboss and stencil as well. Adhere to card.
  • Stamp Daisy flowers on Vellum cardstock in Pearlescent Rust Ink. Die-cut all flowers.
  • Bend ends of flowers up and add glitter. Mount flowers and add Gold Gala Glitz in the center. Add to card with foam tape.
  • Stamp sentiment from Swirly Autumn Leaves set on Ivory Cardstock in Walnut Stain Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece. Adhere to card.
  • Add a couple of pearls.

Card Recipe:
Now head over to our very talented Clare and enjoy what she has created for you today!
Hope you like my card. Have a great day!!
Happy hopping.

26 comments:

  1. How pretty! I really like the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the color combo...very regal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very elegant, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the dimension and added sparkle to your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty, love the lacey look

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Love the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. always gorgeous - love it when you do you do this ribbon treatment (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful! I think it has a bit of an asian water lily feel to it - perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I love all the glitz and your stitching is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beauty, I love dimension, so you know that I love your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful - but not surprised as I follow you constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card. Your work is always an inspiration to me. Love the softness of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! The colors you chose are wonderful and soft! Your flower is amazing! Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous. You gave it all you have. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, Giovana! I love the colors and sparkle! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Giovana, this is beautiful! I love the ribbon that you added. I have enjoyed being on this DT with you!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card hun!!! Love the colors you used :)
    Hugs,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the glitz on that beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful!!!! Stunning flower, love what you've done with the ribbon too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete