Here is my "THANKS" card:
- Make card from cardstock.
- Mat Ivory Cardstock and Patterned paper and add stitches.
- Add a strip of Scor-tape on the bottom of the card, ruffle ribbon and add stitches.
- Die-cut swirl border twice, emboss and stencil as well. Adhere to card.
- Stamp Daisy flowers on Vellum cardstock in Pearlescent Rust Ink. Die-cut all flowers.
- Bend ends of flowers up and add glitter. Mount flowers and add Gold Gala Glitz in the center. Add to card with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment from Swirly Autumn Leaves set on Ivory Cardstock in Walnut Stain Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece. Adhere to card.
- Add a couple of pearls.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown.
- Paper: Wanted Collection (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stamps: HCPC 3318 Daisy Patch Flowers PreCut Set, HCPC 3328 Swirly Autumn Leaves PreCut Set.(Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Pearlescent Rust (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain (Ranger), Antique Linen (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Peach Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Antique Rose Glitter (Art Glitter), Gold Gala Glitz (Art Glitter)
- Accessories: Swirl from Perfect Petals Diecut (Heartfelt Creations), Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Scor-tape, Foam tape, Crystal Lacquer.
Hope you like my card. Have a great day!!