I created this card to say Thank you Spellbinders for this generous gift, I sure love it and I use it a lot :) It is so easy to die-cut, emboss and stencil all your pieces at once, saves you lots of time. I hope you are enjoying the hop and if are here from Gina's blog, you are in the right place :)
For my card I used Square and Oval Nestabilities and Fleur de Lis Dies and the great Grand Calibur.
Thanks so very much.
- Make card from White cardstock.
- Mat Bubblegum Pink cardstock and Patterned Paper, add stitches. Tie ribbon around and adhere to card.
- Stamp basket on White Cardstock, color it with Copic Markers. Stamp flowers in a separate piece of White cardstock, color it and cut it out.
- Die-cut Basket piece using Square Nestabilities. Emboss and stencil as well. Mat this piece with a Bubblegum piece. Add stitches.
- Die-cut a piece a of Bubblegum piece using Fleur de Lis dies and the Grand Calibur. Cut one side of it and adhere it to the bottom part of stitch image. Adhere to card.
- Add flowers to image with foam tape. Add Crystal Lacquer and set to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Oval Nestabilities using Grand Calibur Machine.
- Add sentiment to card with foam tape.
- Cardstock: White, Bubblegum Pink (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Material Girl Collection (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stamps: Spring Basket, Framed Greetings (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain, Tea Dye (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Bright Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray).
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities, Oval Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis, Grand Calibur (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, foam tape, Crystal Lacquer, Sponger
Have fun hopping, your next stop is the wonderful Janice!.
Have a great day!