Hello my friends, I have a pretty card for you today, I made it last weekend, but I have been so busy that I didn't have time to blog, but here it is.
- Make card from Red Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Glitter Pink Cardstock, punch bottom border and adhere to card.
- Die-cut Red cardstock and Patterned paper using Label 8 Nestabilities. Ink edges of PP. Tie ribbon around and adhere to card.
- Stamp circular border on White Cardstock in Tea Dye Distress Ink. Adhere to card.
- Die-cut red and pink cardtsock using Circle Nestabilities.
- Stamp image 3 times on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color them with Copic Markers: E21, R22, R35, Y13. Cut them out and create a 3D flower. Add Crystal Lacquer on top flower and Stickles.
- Add flower to card.
- Cardstock: Lipstick Red, White (GKD), Pink Glitter (DCWV)
- Paper: PTI
- Stamps: Mother's Nature Gift (JustRite)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Stickles (Ranger Industries)
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities, Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Foam tape, Crystal Lacquer.
- Joan's Gardens: JustRite Challenge.
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Flowers.
- Moxi Fab World: Stamping with Markers.
Have a great day!