Thinking of you
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size card.
- Dry emboss a piece of White cardstock using Textile Folder, Mat this with a slightly bigger piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Tie ribbon around, make a bow and add a pearl. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image from HCPC3371 Dutch Iris Oval PreCut Set on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color image with Prismacolor Pencils. Die-cut image with Large Oval Nestabilities.
- Stamp Iris image and bulbs from HCPC 3373 Dutch Iris Medley PreCut Set, color them with Prismacolor Pencils as well. Die cut images with HCD 711 Decorative Dutch Iris Die.
- Add Iris and bulbs to main image with Clear Glue. Add Gold Gala Glitz on Iris and Crystal Lacquer.
- Die-cut an Oval piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Mat image with this piece with Foam Tape.
- Adhere image to card.
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock in Memento Sweet Plum. Die-cut this piece with Fancy Tags Dies, emboss and stencil it. Adhere to card.
Heartfelt Creations products in this card:
- HCPC 3371 Dutch Iris Oval PreCut Set.
- HCPC 3373 Dutch Iris Medley PreCut Set.
- HCD 711 Decorative Dutch Iris Die
- Large Oval Nestabilities.
- Fancy Tags Shapeabilities.
- Dries White Glue.
- Gold Gala Glitz.
- Crystal Lacquer
- Make card from White cardstock. 5" square card.
- Cut a piece of White cardstock 4.5" square. Stamp Image from HCPC 3375 Flora Grande 1 PreCut Set in Versamark Ink. Add Gold embossing powder and heat it up. Stamp a extra flower, heat emboss and cut out the center part and adhere with foam tape.Stamp Sentiment from HCPC 3377 Sympathy Sentiments PreCut Set in Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Mat this piece with a 4.75" square piece of Gold Cardstock.
- Adhere to card.
- Add Gold Nailhead to flower
- HCPC 3375 Flora Grande 1 PreCut Set.
- HCPC 3377 Sympathy Sentiments PreCut Set.
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Flowers
Hope you like my projects.
Have a great day!!