If you are here from Eva's blog, you are in the right place.
For this Blog Hop I made 2 cards and I hope you like them :) I am submitting these card to the Moxi fab World : Stamping with Markers Challenge. I love to color!!
I am so sorry
- Make card from Kraft Cardstock. 4.5" square card.
- Mat Ivory Cardstock and Patterned Paper, add stitches and ink all edges.
- Dry emboss top part with Textile Embossing folder.
- Tie Ribbon around and add a pearl.
- Stamp sentiment on Ivory Cardstock in Walnut Stain Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp daffodils on White cardstock. Color images with Copic Markers. Mat together with Glue and foam tape to create a 3D focal. Add Crystal Lacquer and Cooper Stickles. Add to card.
- Add Pearls on opposite corners.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Ivory.
- Paper: Wanted (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stamps:HCPC 3359 Daffy Daffodil PreCut Set, HCPC 3354 Classic Message PreCut Set (Heartfelt Creations).
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Distress, Tea Dye Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearls (recollections), Copper Stickles (Ranger Industries)
- Accessories: HCD 709 Springtime Medley Die, Textile folder (Provo-craft), Sewing machine, Foam tape, Scor-tape, Crystal Lacquer.
- Make card from Pink carstock. 5" square card.
- Cut a piece of Ivory Cardstock, punch bottom border.
- Ink all edges of Patterned Paper, adhere to Ivory cardstock and add stitches. Adhere to card.
- Die-cut a piece of Ivory Cardstock using Label 3 Nestabilities.
- Create a frame using Label 3 Nestabilities, emboss and adhere to previous piece.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere to card.
- Stamp images on White Cardstock in memento Tuxedo Black. Color images with Copic Markers. Die-cut images. Create a 3D image with foam tape. Add Crystal Lacquer to images. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Add ribbon and pearls.
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink, Ivory, White.
- Paper: Clothesline (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Stamps: HCPC 3360 Exotic Fuchsia PreCut Set, HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiments PreCut Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger Industries), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Seam Ribbon, Pearls.
- Accessories: HCD 709 Springtime Medley Die (Heartfelt Creations), Label 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Crystal Lacquer, Sewing machine, Copic Markers, Foam tape, Sponges.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you like my creations.
Have a great day!